Terms & Conditions
Why are these Terms of Sale important?
By submitting an order for any Beer, Cider, Wine and gourmet products to Tall Timbers, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale. An agreement is formed when Tall Timbers accepts your order in accordance with these Terms of Sale.
You may only purchase alcohol from Tall Timbers Manjimup if you are aged 18 or above. Tall Timbers Manjimup supports the responsible service of alcohol.
How do I register and set up my account?
You may only purchase Beer & Cider products directly from Tall Timbers if you have a registered account. This requires you to register your name and contact details with Tall Timbers. You can do this on our website.
Where you have a username and password as a part of your account registration with us, you are responsible for keeping your username and/or password secure. We will assume that anyone using your username and/or password is authorised by you. You can reset or recover your password at any time through the website or by contacting our customer service team by email or by telephone on 9777 2052.
You must not use false or misleading information when registering your account details. You are also responsible for updating your details if they change. Tall Timbers is not responsible for any loss or damage you may suffer because you have not provided accurate, complete and up to date information.
How can I place an order?
You can place an order to purchase Beer & Cider from Tall Timbers by selecting the appropriate tab on our website and completing and submitting the online order form (including your name, email, delivery address and valid credit card details).
When placing an order with Tall Timbers via the website, you confirm that all the details that you have provided in completing the order and offer to purchase the liquor are true and correct. It is a condition of purchase that you verify that you are 18 years of age or over. If you do not confirm that you are 18 years or over, your order will not be processed.
You agree that once an order to purchase is placed via the Tall Timbers website, it is subject to verification and acceptance by the Tall Timbers Customer Service Team located at Tall Timbers offices at Manjimup. If there are any issues with your order, the Customer Service Team will contact you on the contact details you have provided to discuss and resolve the issue. Once your offer to purchase has been verified and accepted, our Customer Service Team will instruct the warehouse to despatch the order to your provided delivery address. Any orders that our Customer Service Team determines do not comply with the conditions of these Terms of Sale will be rejected and your money refunded.
How do I pay?
Unless stated otherwise, all prices shown on our website, in Tall Timbers advertising or other communications from Tall Timbers are in Australian dollars.
You must pay for your order of our Beer & Cider at the time you place your order. You may pay using a MasterCard or Visa. In addition to the price of the Beer & Cider products, you must pay the specified delivery charges and all taxes, including Excise, Wet and GST, which Tall Timbers is required to collect from you.
Tall Timbers will deduct all amounts owing at the time of processing your order. If we are unable to deduct from your credit card the total amount owed to us in one transaction, we may process any number of transactions on your credit card until the total amount owed to us is paid.
Prices shown on our website, in Tall Timbers advertising or other communications (except direct mail to you) are subject to variation without notice to you. Tall Timbers will, however, honour any price advertised on our website, in Tall Timbers advertising or other communications unless the price advertised is the result of an error by Tall Timbers or any of its agents, employees or subcontractors. In the event that Tall Timbers advertises a “flash sale” that offers reduced pricing of our Beer & Cider products for a limited period, you must purchase the Beer, Cider, Wine or gourmet products during the specified offer period to be entitled to the “flash sale” prices.
Tall Timbers (In-House) Loyalty Card – T & C’s
- By registering as a Tall Timbers Loyalty Card Member, you are accepting the Terms & Conditions outlined.
- Loyalty cards are issued to the person whose name appears on the application form and are not transferable to any other person(s).
- To start earning loyalty dollars you must present your loyalty card to any staff member to swipe into our point-of-sale system at time of purchase.
- Tall Timbers Loyalty Card Members must present their loyalty card at the time of the commencement of every sale. Management or staff members will not be able to search for your details and points can’t be awarded after the sale is cashed through the register.
- The loyalty rewards applicable to earn is 10% of all purchases. Your Tall Timbers Loyalty Dollars are recorded on your TT Loyalty card and are not redeemable for cash. This percentage may change without notice on certain products. Members are not eligible to earn reward points/dollars on products which are on special or already at a discounted price.
- The cards can be used with any sale through Tall Timbers. Loyalty Members accrue loyalty dollars every time they spend which can be redeemed for food or liquor on your next visit to Tall Timbers.
- Members can check how many Tall Timbers Loyalty Card dollars they have accrued by going to the talltimberprod.wpengine.com and logging into the Loyalty Program with your details.
- Members can redeem their accrued dollars to purchase product or deduct the accrued monetary value off their bill/sale at anytime
- Loyalty dollars are valid for 12 months. Points must be used in this period, otherwise they are forfeited.
- Loyalty cards remain the property of Tall Timbers Manjimup. Any member(s)/customer(s) who deliberately misuse their card or another member card will have it voided by management.
- Members found deliberately using their loyalty card through a third party/on behalf of sales made through another customer will have their card voided by management.
- Lost or stolen loyalty cards must be reported to management immediately and a new card will be issued.
- By signing as a member, the recipient of the loyalty card agrees and acknowledges they may occasionally receive promotional material such as special offers or important messages from one or both of our venues.